Jayma es "La loca de los gatos"

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Jayma es "La loca de los gatos"

Mensaje  Hello el Mar Abr 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Jajaja. ¡Está obsesionada! Eso no puede ser bueno...
¡Oh! Y dice que tiene un papelito en una serie web!!

Jayma Mays has made a career of playing the neurotic, OCD-impaired guidance counselor at Glee’s William McKinley High School. In real life, the actress suffers from a different kind of crazy.

“I’m like a crazy cat lady,” Mays told PEOPLEPets.com while shooting a guest-starring role on the new webseries Marcy. “I talk about my cats all the time.”

The rescues responsible for the actress’s obsession, Heidi and Fraulein, both take their names from the Heidi books Mays read as a little girl.

“Fraulein is like a strict little German frulein,” she said. “She doesn’t like to be messed with.”

While Heidi’s name may be inspired by the fictional Swiss child, her personality is all her own. “Sometimes, you do voices for cats,” Mays said. “But she doesn’t have any words. It’s all like, ‘La la la!’ She doesn’t have any thoughts. She’s very empty.”

Mays described both felines as mutts — Heidi is a longhaired and Fraulein is a calico — and she likes to refer to both of them as “nuts.” Fraulein, in fact, “has those calico instincts where she just starts running around the house randomly from time to time.”

The actress adopted Fraulein 11 years ago in her native Virginia and Heidi eight years ago when she moved to California.While the trio now shares a home in Los Angeles with Mays’s husband, actor Adam Campbell, the cats belong to only one person. “They’re both my cats,” Mays said. “I love them.”

Campbell confirmed: “They’re hers, but I’ve learned to love them.”

Marcy premieres on Lockerz.com the first week of May
Hello

Ver perfil de usuario http://thewickedwitch.foroactivo.com/

Re: Jayma es "La loca de los gatos"

Mensaje  Trixi Tan el Mar Abr 05, 2011 7:49 pm

!SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Jayma tiene otro papel cuando lo lei me quede O_o
de q podra ser??
Espero q ya podamos enterarnos :D

!Grax por la info!
Definitivamente no es nadaa bueno q este obsecionada jaja

Ver perfil de usuario http://jayma-mays.superforo.net